While using the AOL mail service at times might get stuck with a situation wherein you are not able to either compose or send emails. It goes without saying that how annoying an issue like this can be, especially when you have a business to run.
Even though there are a lot of AOL mail help forums, finding the right answer is very important. Our team offers the expertise in handling issues like these in a professional and timely manner.
Even though taking care of issues like this can be a bit harder than it seems, we have mapped down some key pointer using which you will be able to sort this problem out yourself.
With a little technical knowledge, you can follow the steps mentioned here and get rid of this error by yourself.
The first step you should try in case of this problem is to clear the cache, cookies, footprints, and history of your browser.
Depending on the browser you are on the steps may vary, but we will mention the levels for them all.
- Open the IE browser on your computer and among the bars on the top find the icon or option that says “Tools”
- Under the option of “Tool” you will find “Internet Options”. Under this window go to general and select ‘Delete’ on the bottom of the window. Make sure you uncheck the option of favorite sites.
- While on Google Chrome, press the keyboard button “CTRL” and “H” at the same time and this will bring up the history of your browser.
- On the left panel, you will find the option of ‘Clear Browsing Data’ Select that option and check all the option from the list of caches, history, etc. and press “Clear Browsing Data” again.
- While you are on Mozilla, on the top right hand you will see the menu icon.
- Click on the icon and select history from it, the next small windows will appear, and you need to click on clear recent history on the top.
- On the next window, you can select the time duration, of which the history should be deleted.
Browser history and caches are saved to make the next visit to the same website easy, and at times this can be a reason for your issue. By following these steps, you would be able to fix the problem you are facing.
Pop up blockers can be the reason as to why you are facing difficulties with composing or sending emails from your AOL email account. This AOL mail help strategy should be the next trick you should try.
To see if pop up blocker is the real reason why you are facing this issue, we can remove it and check if the problem resolves itself. Open your browser, and in the settings section, you will see the ‘AdBlock’ software. Remove this extension from your browser and then try to send the mail again. If this works, then you can add https://www.aol.com in the exception list of your Adblocker.
To add AOL website to your whitelist domain list, the process is straightforward. Open your browser and on the top left locate the AdBlock icon. When you click on it, you need to select “options” after that. A new window will appear afterward and there will be one section of whitelist domains, you can add aol.com link there, and you will not face this issue after that.
Sometimes the issue can be limited to a specific browser, so if you are using Google Chrome trying IE or Mozilla Firefox, this should do the trick. If by changing the browser you are able to compose and send AOL mail then you should reset the browser with the issue and restart the system after that.
Check out this AOL page if you have any other mail issues, like AOL settings, AOL account information wrong, Forgot AOL username or password, AOL member benefits, AOL configuration problems with Outlook, etc.
If you are looking for AOL email support phone number then AOL! Help is there, else and if in case you need online assistance for email setup or any email issues you are facing with AOL email, contact our toll-free number 1800-893-3176.